“I’m an innovation amplifier, author, and technologist.”
More than consulting, I work to develop meaningful organizational awareness, data-driven experiences, and get to the “how” of innovation.
I’m a technology pioneer and developed early Intranet systems for large banks which led to my participation in creating one of the first successful Internet-based training platforms.
I’m known for:
- Enterprise Architecture (especially for Organization Architecture; TOGAF Certified)
- Digital Water (Water 2.0)
- DevOps Certified Leader
I remain an active practitioner and coach/mentor, helping senior executives embrace the value of values and prepare for next generation processes and workplace challenges (including resiliency, policy/process development, validation of technology vision/direction, road-mapping, and Enterprise Architecture).
Some of my roles over the years include:
- Head of the Intellectual Capital Transformation Group, Cisco
- Office of the CIO, Duke Energy
- Head of Enterprise Architecture, Bank of America
- Chief Information & Innovation Officer, New College Institute, Commonwealth of Virginia
- Human Capital Transformation Advisor, HSEC
- M&A and Private Equity Advisor/Practitioner — Organization, Technology, and Process
- Chief Innovation Officer, Curran Biotech
- VP of Digital Transformation and CIO, Pfeiffer University
- Chief Architect & Executive Director, Applied Technology Acceleration Institute
- EVP Digital Transformation & Emerging Markets, iTalent Digital Solutions
- Chief Information Officer, Murdock Research Institute